Handmade Drums by Jim Kinney
The drums are professional quality, perfect for performance and playing solo or with drum circles. These high quality drums feature:
- African Ivory Coast Iroko wood drum shells (other wood available)
- African Ivory Coast goat skins, with or without fur (see photos)
- Size approximately 12-1/2 x 24inNon-stretchable, 3/16in. (5mm), double-braided polyester rope
- Hand-wrapped rings, tight to shell, 30 loops
- Tightly-stretched skin using hand-built bench, no diamonds
- Drum shell carvings and colors of rope and rings vary.
- Current drums in inventory cost $350 plus shipping. We accept cash, checks or credit cards (credit card purchases will also have a 3% merchant fee added).
We are happy to send you e-mails with drum photos. If you have a specific drum in mind, Jim will research the highest-value materials, and provide you with a quote.
Djembe cases are also available for $60 plus shipping.
~ Steven Ash, Sacred Drumming